Jace

Jace

Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Morning From Beijing






Good Morning! I feel so much better today after sleeping through the night. Well, kinda through the night.


Anyway, today we go to the Forbidden City. We just returned from Breakfast and back to the room for blogging--Jace ate SO much and now he discovered my bag of snapeas crisps from home--he is going to town on them!!! I asked him if he would share with me--he shook his head 'no'....lol!! He shares everything, but apparently those are not up for discussion!


Will blog later...


I love you guys!!!


Shannon

3 comments:

MommaG said...

Good morning Jace, Alex, and Shannon. Ilove your pics. Keep them coming, and come home soon.

Jamie said...

I think I have moved from viewing your blog to stalking your blog :o) The pictures make me want to hop a plane to China just to give you all a huge hug!

I read on Karen's blog that you got sick from the heat. Prayed for you as soon as I read it and will continue to do so. I hope you were able to make it to the Great Wall. Hopefully it was cooler!

Please email or call if you need anything, even just some encouragement :o)

In awe of your obedience to Him,
Jamie Ashton

Anonymous said...

we love those snap peas crisps at our house (the kids do - I don't) - too funny!

Love that he won't share- sorry Shannon - but he's typical 3~

Blog Archive