Jace

Jace

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Amazed

This morning I stand here amazed as I type this to you.

I opened the mail today to find a letter from a former high school mate who recently read this blog. She enclosed a generous donation and encouraging words for me to 'follow my heart'. Because she followed her own heart, we are getting closer to getting our son! I am always amazed--as I have said before--of the people that God uses to bless this adoption. And by the way these people follow His prompting! Especially at this time of year, when people are financially strapped! You'll never know what it means to us...now I get to change the progress meter...lol

I can't wait to get him home! I am praying that USCIS will hurry up. It's been 2 weeks since I sent the paperwork and check to them--still haven't heard anything. As soon as they send the approval--I can send the dossier to China!!! Please hurry, USCIS!!!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Blog Archive