Jace

Jace

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guangzhou




We are now in Guangzhou. This is the view from our hotel room! SO much nicer-and no smog! This is definitely more like a resort. The sun is out! I haven't seen it in 1 week!!! YAY!!


Our guide is so fun! He is silly and very compassionate--plays with the kids.


We arrived last night LATE. Our flight was delayed for hours. Jace slept on the way here but screamed on the flight descent. His ears were hurting. We tried his drink. Thankfully, Chris had Cheerios and that worked for a bit, but they still hurt. I hope he doesn't have an ear infection. I wouldn't know because he does't show pain. He has fallen a lot and he never cries. I guess he is used to not being heard?


We are meeting for breakfast soon. Another tour (grr) and then we will do some paperwork. Tomorrow my little man gets his shots :(


I will update tonight!


Love you all!
SHannon

No comments:

Blog Archive