Jace

Jace

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, July 26th



Today we go to the Civil Affairs office again to finalize some things. We've had the morning to hang out as a family in the room. I love it. I love having time to 'chill'.


This morning I woke up to Jace rubbing my arms again. I know a lot of moms are shaking their finger at me saying it's no good to sleep with him, but I LOVE it! He nestles in so lovingly. It's like he can't get close enough. He is a cuddle bug!


Everywhere we go he attracts attention! He has such a sweet personality. I am truly blessed. With ALL my children, my husband, my life. I don't know how or why God ever chose me to bless so abundantly. Surely I don't deserve it!! ANyway, I am so happy--so at peace--so in AWE of my Creator.


Hopefully, everything will go ok today. I always get nervous doing the 'official' things here...wish me luck---better yet---send me prayers ;)






Kisses from Beijing xxxxooo,
Shannon
ps...I did get to look at the comments on the blog--Thanks to all who left me sweet words of encouragement--and for the support! I need that 'home' comfort--it is more precious than gold!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I always got nervous during our official meetings. I will def. be praying as your day is just starting. My rule is - do whatever works while in China and first home. If that means sleeping with you- do it! Sleep is so important for both of you right now- take it however you can get it plus- sleeping together is GREAT for bonding!

Kim said...

Will def be praying for you as your day is starting. I always got nervous during the official mtgs. my rule is do whatever it takes to survive while in China- if that means sleeping together do it. Plus it is great for bonding! You both need your sleep so take it however you can get it. I am certain he won't still be sleeping with you when he is 18.

Kim said...

sorry- you can delete one of my comments if you want- didn't think it took- now I notice you are approving your comments- I hope that is not due to getting a negative one! We got a very critical comment on our blog while we were in China- I deleted it and moved on didn't know who wrote it.

Rbarrow said...

I LOVED being able to skype with you guys last night!!! Still can't get over it...amazing! To everyone reading this....Jace is EVERYTHING Shannon says he is! So smart and so sweet! I had fun exchanging silly facial expressions with him and he "shared" his food with me...ha ha... and was so cute hiding from me and then popping out with a big smile and a giggle! Loved it! Is that the "I love you" sign I see him doing in the first picture? Love you three and will keep praying!

Shannon said...

Kimberly, I can't see the comments exxept when my Husband sends them to me. I tried have him moderate them but I still can't see them. I wish I could see them everyday

Blog Archive