Jace

Jace

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy to Report



...that last night was MUCH better for us. After a 2 1/2 hour nap, Jace was feeling much better. We went to the acrobatic show and dinner, which was more of the same, but enjoyable. The food really is good. I am just tired of the same things. And last night was the first night I ate without sweating all over. It was calm and relaxing. After dinner, we got back to the hotel and I gave Jace a LONG bath. HE played a lot in the tub. He loves it. I skyped with hubby for a long time too.


Today, we slept in. We will not meet for site seeing. A dear friend who has 'been there done that' gave me a little tip. There is a play area in the mall about 4 blocks down from the hotel. We will do that today. And maybe swim. We have to wear swim caps here--that should be a site! Oh well, Jace won't care what I look like!


I want to thank all who are praying. I feel like myself today. I didn't know I could opt out of all the activities as much as I needed to. Our agency recently suggested that I take it easy. Just what the dr. ordered! I will post more tonight!


Signed,
Seeing the Light

Ron sent me this before he left for work. I miss them so much!! I can so see Jace right in the middle of all of those limbs intertwined! lol! Can wait to see them!

1 comment:

Rbarrow said...

I am SO happy to hear this Shan! I was praying for you off and on all day yesterday! What a relief to hear, that you have experienced some relief! Miss you! Can't wait to see you guys! One more week to go!!! yay!

Blog Archive