Jace

Jace

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gotcha Day and Civil Affairs





Wow! What a special day! Jace is amazing! He already knows signs. He can mouth "mama" and "papa". He can sign 'girl' and 'boy'. He gives me a thumbs up a lot. And Alex--loves her too! All the girls here play with Jace. He is a very happy boy-he laughs a lot! He loves his toys. Especially the light up toys.


We went to the Civil Affairs office this afternoon after lunch. He is now ours! YAY!! We came back to the hotel to grab a nap and now we are getting ready to meet for dinner. I tried to put Jace in the crib here. No go. That was the first time I heard him cry. He ended up sleeping between ALex and me which we loved! I woke up to his little hand on my neck. So sweet. Alex and I are completely in love.

6 comments:

lauren said...

O my gosh, I am so excited for you. He is ADORABLE, so glad it went well so far! Praying for you!

Rbarrow said...

LOVE all the photos and the video is precious! That laugh is such a sweet sound to my ears! Thank you God! Keep the videos and photos coming!Love you!

Kim said...

making me cry! it brings back such memories of when we went to get Jonathan. He is such a sweet, happy boy! Love the bathtub video and hearing him laugh!

Shannon Webb said...

I love the first pic of him sleeping with his blocks, braclets and stickers. :)

Bobbi said...

Sooooo happy that he is doing so well...he just looks so happy!! :) LOVE the peaceful sleeping pics!! The bathtub video is precious! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

oh Shannon - so precious!!!! May the Lord continue otobless your journey!

Blog Archive