Jace

Jace

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Better Today



Feeling a little better today. But still not myself. I wanna thank everyone for the encouragement, especially Karen and Jamie. Girls, I am so glad I have you to lean on.


Just got back from breakfast. Jace LOVES yogurt. He ate two containers and a croissant...some eggs and orange juice. Between all my boys at home, I think I'll be grocery shopping every other day!


I miss my family so bad! I have to be in Beijing for another week before I can go to Guangzhou. That will be a relief. The hotel here isn't very child friendly. I hear that in Guangzhou it is much better. Ron and the kids skype us so that is better--but not the same.


Today we go to the Great Wall, Peal and Jade factory. I hope I can take the heat!!


Jace laid down ok for bed last night. He didn't cry for the first time. He watched me a lot to see if my eyes were opened. lol. Then, he rubbed my arms back and forth like I rubbed his the night before. He really is a lover. He loves the attention. He laughs ALL the time!!! I am so in love!!!! We both are. You will be too!!!!


Much love to all....
Shannon

No comments:

Blog Archive